Friday, April 24, 2015

Surly Cynicale

Surly usually doesn't let me down. This Cynicale is really good, but I just drank that Founders Imperial Stout and I think it's having an impact on my opinion of this beer. After that thick, luxurious, Imperial, this ale lacks a little, It's a real good beer though. Here's the thing...look at that picture. I fit the entire can in that glass without spilling a drop. It was a PERFECT POUR. People go through their whole lives without a pour like that. Where the beer goes slightly over the lip of the glass but never dribbles out. AMAZING. Beer'd Baron you've done it again you handsome devil!

Oh yeah, the beer. Good, almost great. A saison to the definition of the term. 6.5 on the Drinkenscale but doesn't have any real alcohol flavor so a very drinkable beer for anyone.

Seriously though..that pour. Just amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment