Friday, April 17, 2015

O'Dell's Mountain Standard Double IPA

O'Dell is an excellent brewery and I feel privileged to be able to drink their brew on a regular basis. Mountain Standard is a double IPA...that's an IIPPAA. Upon writing this I've already finished it...it's a 9.5 on the Drinkenscale so my writing may reflect that at this point. 60 IBU's will wash down a pizza covered in habanero hot sauce with great aplomb. This is a bit of an unfair review because any beer being drank while I'm eating a spicy pizza is going to be delicious...except for Corona and Heineken.

I have drank this beer without the spicy pizza though so I can definitely attest to it's deliciousness on its own.

I didn't mention...it's a double BLACK IPA. That's extra black. More black than usual...the blackest. On the scale of white to black it's somewhere past BLACK.

Drink it, it's good. TRUST ME, I'm a doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment