Sunday, April 26, 2015

Lake Superior Deep Water IPA

Another Duluth, Minnesota brewery brewing beer, Lake Superior Brewing makes some really good beer.  This is a black IPA from them so its got the IPA flavors mixed with some maltyness. I think the perfect word to describe this beer is like. I don't love it, I don't hate it, I just like it. It's very drinkable, the maltyness goes well with the citrus of the IPA. It's a very light but dark beer so it makes a good beer for someone wanting some of that roasted dark beer flavor without that roasted dark beer feeling. I actually don't know the ABV on this one so I can't put it on the Drinkenscale but I can say there is little to no alcohol flavor. Good beer. I wish I had more to say about it but I don't. It's a good beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment