Friday, April 24, 2015

Founders Imperial Stout

Is this the best Imperial Stout I've ever had? I don't know but it's definitely up there. Good God, Founders you magnificent bastards! Looking at this beer...no light will ever pass through it. All light is absorbed by its darkness. Does any type of beer smell better than an Imperial Stout? I say nay.I popped this open and my nostril was filled with rainbows...BLACK RAINBOWS. Then I poured it into the glass and it was thick and viscous, like molasses. It drinks so smooth though. SO SMOOTH! At 10.5 on the Drinkenscale, this beer is dangerously smooth. I could sit here and drink it all damn day. You get chocolate and malts and barley and and and I don't know but I'm loving it. This is the smoothest Imperial I've ever had and I'm going to buy another the next chance I get.

No comments:

Post a Comment