Sunday, March 7, 2021

Juicetree DIPA by Portage Brewing





I love a good DIPA. I love Dua Lipa. Listening to Dua Lipa while drinking a DIPA just sounds delightful. It’s the TRIPLE D! Dua Lipa, DIPA, Delight!

This Juicetree from Portage, out of Walker, MN, makes me think I never want another beer I can see through. When I first poured it was clear but then as the settled bits came in it turned into this delicious cloudy drink. I’m a fan of thick beer. If I needed a spoon to drink my beer, well, that’s a positive. It’s fruity and hoppy and just yummy.

This is the first time I’ve updated my blog in awhile and I didn’t look back to check how I was rating things before so I’m using a scale of how many thumbs up it is. I will say it is an 8.0 on the drunkenscale and it drinks so smooth that it’s dangerous.

I give this Juicetree by Portage 88 out of 100 thumbs up. So many thumbs...88 of them to be precise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment